- Inspect vehicle per state guidelines
- Test drove and inspected vehicle Found front tires badly worn and choppy Also L/Front inner and outer tie rod are loose Recommend 2 tires, replace tie rods then do an alignment
- Recommend: Brake flush Coolant flush Oil change with induction service Spark plugs and wires Rear diff service
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Mount and Balance Two Tires
- Tire disposal
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- Includes inner and outer tie rod on left front
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – Gas – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
Caryn C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2019