- Technician unable to determine cause of client concern, no codes stored or live at this time. Vehicle did not show any sign of abnormal operation.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform 21 Point inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Reset maintenance light
- Low on freon, added dye, no leaks noted/detected at this time. —After sitting overnight waiting for Exhaust manifold/catalytic converter and installing, went for test drive, and lost AC….dye diagnosis showed that AC condensor leaking, causing loss of freon in system. Recommended to replace condensor.
- Inspect vehicle per state guidelines
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD and /OR GASKET – Remove and Replace – In-Line4 (custom fabrication of flex pipe)
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- CONDENSER – Remove and Replace – Sedan,Gas – [Includes: R and I Grille Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
Emely V. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/13/2019