CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:02:00+00:002004 Chevrolet RV Cutaway CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:02:00+00:00
- CANISTER VENT SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHeck engine light diagnosis – P0466 vent solenoid circuit Found connector had been replace and wires not repaired correctly and bad vent valve Recommend: Replace vent valve and repair wiring
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform 21 Point inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Reset maintenance light
- VAPOR PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – w/o Skid Plate – [Includes: R&I Fuel Tank.]
David H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2020