CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-11T22:01:28+00:002017 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-11T22:01:28+00:00
- Hooked up scan tool and pulled codes. Codes:P1797 – Manual shift overheat Ran related tests and found: Could not find any problem Transmission fluid is dark. Recommend: Perform transmission flush
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid.
Chris F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-28T22:01:16+00:002014 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-28T22:01:16+00:00
- Inspect vehicle per state guidelines
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform 21 Point inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Reset maintenance light
Johanna L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-16T22:00:56+00:002009 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-16T22:00:56+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
Val R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:02:18+00:002005 Dodge Sprinter CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:02:18+00:00
- Drain engine oil, replace oil filter, lube chassis as needed, check filters, check and adjust tire pressure and refill with oil.
- Inspect vehicle per state guidelines11322526
- Replace right tag bulb
Ron L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-05T22:00:15+00:002006 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-05T22:00:15+00:00
- Found AC compressor failed – Replace under warranty
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove and Replace – In-Line6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- ACCUMULATOR OR RECEIVER DRIER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Flush AC System
- A/C SYSTEM – Complete Charge – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
Derek B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-06T22:00:28+00:002005 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-06T22:00:28+00:00
- Inspect vehicle per state guidelines Right upper ball joint Left inner tie rod
Yvonne C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2019