CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-24T23:00:20+00:002007 GMC Yukon CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-24T23:00:20+00:00
- Left front wheel bearing has play. Saying it is about to fall off is very extreme. There is very little play in the right outer tie rod end. If replacing, will need an alignment. After repairs and alignment, the truck is driving straight and true.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – AWD Front,One Side
Joshua A. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-06T23:01:38+00:002015 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-06T23:01:38+00:00
- Inspect vehicle per state guidelines
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform 21 Point inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Reset maintenance light
- Rotate Tires
Dennis B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-21T22:02:14+00:002007 GMC Yukon XL CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-21T22:02:14+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
Richard H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2020