CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-26T22:00:37+00:002013 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-26T22:00:37+00:00
- Dismount, mount and balance 1 tire
- Listen for weird noise – check for inspection
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform 21 Point inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Reset maintenance light
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If remova
- Tire disposal
Jamieka S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2020